Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall Chill

Today was a cool day. Once again I had my windows open.I think the high here was like 68! Tonight the low will be 48! I am soooo happy to not be sweating at night.I sleep so much better.
Right now in my bedroom I have the A/C turned to fan only and it says its 70 in here.That is my perfect temp! Oh if only there was a way to stay 70 degrees all the time!

On the crafting front I got like 6 more Stockings done today! I don't have a group picture of them yet but I did get all of my stockings listed in my shops.5 on Etsy & 5 on Artfire!

I have decided that my 1 Across Beanie needs to have some more ribbing on it. So I get to pick up 100 and something sts and do about 15 more rows of k1p1 ribbing. UGH But instead of doing that I decided I wanted a Slouchy hat! I casted on for one just a few mins ago. I wanted to use my Mulberry Merino bit discovered it is only 99yds. :( So I had to use my Lustra. It is nice and soft but it splits VERY easy. But I wanted something that will be loose and slouchy. I might get hooked on making this hat!

As for the pet blanket I have not knit any on it today. I got wraped up on sewing those stockings and just enjoying the nice weather. I think tomorrow I will have the hubby put out the umbrella so I can enjoy it even more. OH I can dig out my crocheted shawl and my wrap! They will keep me warm. ;)

That was all I did today. Tomorrow is grub shopping day so I might not get much done but I will blog none the less. ;)

I hope you had a wonderful day and please excuse me for not posting any pictures. I thought about getting one with my 1 Across Beanie but I need to wash my hair before the public sees it. ;) See ya tomorrow!

Mrs.Lawrence

1 comment:

  1. I am really loving teh weather myself. I hope it stays like this for a while.

    ReplyDelete