Sunday, October 4, 2009

Nice weather

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. but I decided to take a day off. I did nothing but sleep and watch tv. It was my "lazy" day.

But now I am back to it! So let me tell you about my day today.


To start off with we didn't wake up till 2:30PM! This is odd for us. But we both hadn't been sleeping well so I guess we needed it. But that threw off our whole day.


We was going to a friends house but her hubby got called yesterday by his work and was told to come in and work OT. So our plans was shot. I was already in the mood to go somewhere.So I planed on going to the park today. Once we got up and sat around for awhile we went to get a bite to eat and then headed for the park for some good ol' looking around and chatting.


We was about a block away and saw TONS of cars and police at the park section.What was up you ask? A car show. UGH Neither one of us is into cars like that. So we turned around and headed for home. I thought about going to the Olympics Center but didn't have my cam so I decided against it. But I did take atleast 10 back roads on the way home just to keep us out longer! lol


Once we did get home I waited for the sun to go just behind the tips of the trees so we could sit out on the porch.(I can't set in the sun due to some of my meds) I wasn't out there 5 mins before I got cold. So I came in and got my fleece blanket and my crocheted shawl. I used them both outside and stay for about 30-40 more mins. I had to go in once I started shivering. ;)


After a little while I decided to cook supper. Just some caned veggies and spam.Nothing fancy but we like it.


I then we to the bedroom,where I still am,and proceded to watch "Are you being served?" and all those other ones. Gosh there funny! I knitted on my slouchy hat some more but I am just not feeling the love anymore.I am 24 rows into the 47 rows of just knitting and its killing me. I feel as tho I will never make it to the decrease rows. But I do not want to start something else. I already have 2 different socks going,a shrug,a pet balnket,a scarflette and I am sure there is something else hidding somewhere. I want to get these things done before I pass on. No one knits and I will have no one to pass these onto. :(


So I keep knitting. *sigh*


OH I did do one thing yesterday. I got my hair cut! I lovelovelove it!Ignore the grin...I was trying to click the button on my laptop and not move at the same time.
That was yesterday and today all in one nut shell. I will make sure to have some knitting pictures to post on here tomorrow nd maybe even some sewing items! For now tho I am going to cover up,its 52 outside, & knit on that slouchy hat some more. I want this thing D O N E ASAP! lol
Bye for now,
Mrs.Lawrence

2 comments:

  1. I love your new hair! It looks so great. The hat pattern you bought will be adorable with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love it! I feel like a whole new woman!

    I hope it does!

    ReplyDelete