Friday, October 9, 2009

Girls Only time!

*I have to write this post in pink!It's only fitting after all!*

So today I went to nana's to visit. While I was there my nana was talking about needing to go to the bank and go to the smoke shop for cigs. I was wanting to go somewhere so I said I would go for her. I figured my cousin Katie who just got her cast off would like to get out of the house. So Katie got ready and we got her to the car. (she is not to use her foot a lot just yet!So we helped her to the car)

While she was getting in another one of my cousins,Annie,showed up. She is home schooled and had finished her work so she was allowed to come to my nana's.(they live next door) I had heard that one of my cousins next door was sick. So I asked nana who it was. It wasn't Annie so I asked her if she wanted to go with us. She jumped for joy! lol

Nana was treating me and Katie to some lunch while we was out doing stuff for her so I said I would just pay for Annie's. I think I could spare $5. but nana said no just go ahead and use some more of her money and pay for Annie's also. Fine! You can talk this lady out of anything so I just give in! lol

We went to the bank to cash a check for nana.Then we went to eat at Steak-N-Shake. I got another Grilled Chicken Salad,Katie got 5-Way Chili and Annie got a Chicken Finger plate. It was all very good!

Me and Katie got done with out food and Annie was only done with her frys! lol She is such a talker and a slow eater. But she never gets out with out her siblings and her other cousin so this was a treat for her. I didn't rush her. To tell the truth I was enjoying myself! I wish I could do this more often. but when you have 4 cousins (I have 6 but one is in NC and the other one does not mess with anyone) its kind of hard to do a lot.

2 don't behave as well as the 2 I had with me today! ;) "She touched me!" "She poked my sore spot!" "He is on my side of the car!" *PUNCH* *Cry* "She hit me!" UGH I can't stand that and that's what my other 2 cousins do ALL the time.

After Annie finished eating we went a block to get my nana's smokes then took the long way home that goes by some animals. Camels,Lamas,Zebras,Emus,Buffalo's,Texas Longhorns and other animals! (I need to take some pictures!) It is privet owened but they allow you to bring food and feed the animals. They only ask you feed them whats on the signs,not to get your car in the grass and not to go in the fence. That isn't asking a lot! I love it there.

But like all good things it had to come to an end. So we headed back to my nana's. I dropped them off and headed home myself.

Once I got home I was hot so I decided to wait a few hours before going to buy grub at Walmart. Nothing exciting happened there. I just bought grub and toilet paper! lol

I started a Cabled Scarf last night. But I did something wrong so I need to rib it out. At the end of some rows you Sl the last st. Then when you turn the work around I was wrapping my yarn wrong and it is all odd looking. I am only 6 rows into it so its no big deal! I might not even restart it. I am not feeling it.

I did find a pair of gloves tonight that I want to knit. So what did I do? I brought out one of those $1.50 skeins of Caron Simply Soft and casted it on. I got the first cable section done.

But I am getting tired. So I figured I would blog about my day then head to bed early. If it is nice tomorrow I would like to go to the park. So maybe I will have some nice pictures to share of our little town park! lol

Sat we might be getting together with our friends. The same ones we was to get together with last weekend. I hope he doens't have over time this wee or I hope we atleast get to see them for a few at a park or IceCream shop. (yes you! I need to chat with someone about knitting! Tim doesn't get it that the pattern wasn't working out. He just says "Ok" and goes about his business! lol) I will also get some pictures from that if it happens.

So that is that and I am going to bed. Hug your loved ones and light a candle for the sick!
Mrs.Lawrence

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had a fabulous time. We need to go see the Twilight movie whenits out as a big girls night out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Moon.....I want to go see it friday!

    ReplyDelete