Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Knitting

Today was filled with lots of knitting fun!
I worked on my basball cap for awhile. The got ot the part where I needed a size 7 circ. But only had an eight with me. So I went ahead and used it. I only got about 6 rows done. Once I got home I found my 7's.

But instead of tinking I decided to get my purse done. I only had like 12 rows that needed to be done. But since it will be felted there is over 180 sts in each row and the yarn makes my hand itch. That's why it hadn't been finnished.
TILL NOW!
That's right. I sat my mind to it and just finnished that thing! Man is it ever huge! I hope it felts down a lot. It is nice looking! So please wish me luck that my felting job doesn't kill it. This will be my first time felting anything! *scared* Tomorrow I hope to have before felting and after felting pictures!

Before I move on here is a picture that I promised. I couldn't take it outside and my cam batteries was dead but these are better pictures.


Other than the knitting I went to my nana's to day. But when I pulled into her drive way she was leaving to go get my cousin from Elem. school. So I just went with her. (thats where I was when I found out I only had my size 8's! lol)

Once we got back to my nana's house I found out why she had to go get my cousin. My Aunt,his grandmother and caretaker,had 9 teeth pulled today. Let me correct that...She had 5 pulled and 4 cut out! YIKES! They got bad due to all the meds that shes on so they had to go.

Anywho's...As I sat on the couch my nana asked me if I wanted Tator Soup. My reply was me hanging my tounge out acting like a drooling dog! Man she can cook some wonderful Tator Soup! I have tired other peoples but non compair to my nana's! I must learn how to cook it. She isn't getting any younger. :(

After eatting and cleaning up I decided it was time to go home and wake the hubby. So I told them all "I Love you" and told them I would see them tomorrow and left.

Once I got home I was full but the hubby was hungry. lol I had some tator soup but it was for him to take to work tonight. I really wanted some Yogurt from Walmart. So I told him he could get a taco on the way to Walmart. He didn't complain. lol

While I was at walmart I picked up the stuff to make a Taco Ring. Ihad never heard about it till today! OMG Wait...what's that? you have never heard of it either? Well my friend click this link! Doesn't it look wonderful? I have also just found out about the CheeseBurger Ring. I am sure I will have to try that one 1 day also! lol
Well tomorrow I have to take my cousin to the doc to get her cast taken off her foot. So I need to get to bed. It's already 3:42am. lol Good thing her appt isn't till 3:45PM. ;)
So good night all and have a great one.
Mrs.Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment