Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Naps

Today was a nap day for me. I slept 8 hours last night but at 1pm today I got so tired I couldn't see my knitting anymore...So I reclined in my recliner and layed there...3 hours later the phone rings right at my head and I almost jumped out of my chair! LMAO

So I didn't get much done today. I got 4 more logs done on my Log Cabin Blankie and I started a pair of Cabled Legwarmers,my own pattern! They are being knit with a $1 skein of Caron Simply Soft Eco.

I called the power and phone companys today to get them moved next week to the new place. UGH I will be without phone and internet for a whole day! I am not happy about that! I wanted it done on Monday but they can't get to me till Tuesday. So do not look for an entry from my next Monday night.

I still have not gotten any boxs to pack with..which also means that I have not started packing. Now keep in mind that as of right now it is Tuesday and I will be moving Sunday! OH MY! So me and the hubby decided that he should take Wed and Thur night off work so we can have 4 days to pack! We have 4 rooms to do. (the 2 bathrooms will be packed along with the bedroom there at.so thats only 4 rooms!) The main one I am not looking forward to is the "craftroom" that became our catch EVERYTHING room.It is so bad that we can't even walk in the room. I have made my mind up tho that most stuff is getting donated or trashed! It's time to go from hording everything to being simple in things that I need!

Other than all of that the only other thing that I did today was go to Hobby Lobby for some cable needles. While I was there I scored a skein of sock yarn for just over $3! I don't remember the name of it but I will post about it tomorrow. ;)

Well I am tired so I am going to turn in for the night. I need to make sure I get up intime to go to the Post Office tomorrow and mail out 2 swap items. Good night.
Mrs.Lawrence

2 comments:

  1. No worries about packing you guys can so get it done in 4 days time. I will help you clean the new place if you need me too. Can't wait to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new place doesn't need cleaned...the old one does! lol
    Same here! We need to get together EVERY week! Or you need to live next door to me. ^.^

    ReplyDelete