Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fiber Craft Post

Today is the day I catch you up on what I was making yesterday!

I got hooked on crocheting these Bonbons! I plan on offering them in my shops in a set of 4!
Next a Pumpkin Boy! He is super cute! I would like to find others with different costumes on!
Then I moved onto a Ghost. But I forgot to get pictures of it. I will get one tomorrow.

Today I started on something else also! but I ran out of red yarn AND I made one part in the wrong color. So I have to wait till I can go to the store to get more yarn before I can finish it. Maybe hubby will take me to the store tomorrow! ^.^

I have SO many things in my favorites that I want to make but not enough time! lol

Also I have a calcium cyst on my wrist,below my thumb where my hand connects to my arm,and it is not looking good. I had went to the ER a while back about it because I thought it was a bone! They said this cyst is in a bad place. Right under my veins and tendons. He said I will HAVE to get it removed. O.O WHAT? hummm that means they have to cut it open! No thank you. But now I am starting to worry about it. Like I said its not looking so good. Now it looks like a hard egg poking out the size of an grape. :(

any who....That is what I have been working on as of right now. Tomorrow I will have more! So please come back and see what I make next!
Until then stay good,
Mrs.Lawrence

4 comments:

  1. Those bon bons are so sweet! (hehe) The baby is cute as well. I am so sorry about your wrist :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make more of them but am not doing it.I want to make some of all those other Ami. things out there first!
    It doesnt look like the picture but I think mine is ok.

    UGH My wrist is so sore. But I keep on keeping on! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sara! I love making them!

    ReplyDelete