Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lazy Fridays

That's what today was. Just a good ol' lazy day!
We only got out of the house to go eat come good chinese food. Then we headed home and crashed in the bedroom...where we still are! lol
About an hour ago we had a small salad and we tried it with some precooked steak pieces in it.I heated them on the stove some. MAN was it good! I am so glad I tried it. Now Tim wants it more often! To bad we only got one pack this week! *giggle*

KNITTING/CROCHETING

Well I finnished one of my Cabled Fingerless Gloves. It look real nice! I have casted on the 2nd one but can't get into it. But I will watch something on Hulu.com and get thru it!
I want to crochet some little food items again. But I need some new patterns. I got the ones from Ravelry but I don't know where else to find them online. If you know a place where there FREE please let me know! I would love you forever! lol

WOOD/FELT

My friend showed me something cute online the other day and I knew I could make them! I didn't want them like the ones I saw but I used the idea. There is a Princess,A Russian and a Gnome King! I think they are very cute. I am not sure if I am going to try and mess them up with faces or not. I think they look cute like they are and if the buyer wishes there to be a face they can do so there self! I am no painter! lol
I do plan on makeing more of them. I just need more clothing ideas. ;)

Well that's all for me tonight. I am going to go watch some Hulu,listen to the hubby cruse out he PS2 game and do some fingerless glove knitting. Have a great one!
Mrs.Lawrence

2 comments:

  1. I like how your gnomes turned out! Maybe add a pouch to put them in?Lily's sugar n creme sites has a really cute ione that is small and simple. I am going to make one for each of the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thats a good idea. But I was going to say they would be cute on a shelf. lol

    I made a crocheted pouch pattern. I could use it.

    ReplyDelete