Monday, October 12, 2009

New Recipe!

That's right! I thought of a new Recipe! I got the idea after making that Taco Ring!!

"Pasta-Free Spaghetti Bites"~They taste like Spaghetti and are portable!

Supplies:
-3 cans of country style biscuits(you will have a few left over but you can always bake them for breakfast tomorrow)
-1 can Huntz Garlic and Herb Spaghetti Sauce (you will use about 1/3 of a can)
-1 lbs Hamburger meat (tho I guess Turkey,chicken,Pork or some other meat would work)
-a handful of Shredded Cheese that has Taco Seasoning in it (or just regular cheese and a tbl of dry taco seasoning mixed together,I just had some left over from making the Taco Ring)
-Cupcake pan


Turn oven on according to what your Biscuits say. Mine said 400 degrees.

Brown Hamburger meat(i added garlic,pepper&dried onions) and drain. Turn eye off and add in the sauce. Cover with a lid.

Open the Biscuits and lay then out to warm up a little.

Take your cupcake pan and spray it with some oil or baking spray.

Flatten out each biscuit,2 for each "cupcake",and stretch like you would pizza dough. OR if you have a rolling pin roll them out enough where it will come up the sides of each cupcake hole some.

Once you have each one filled in with a biscuit then take a small spoon full of the meat/sauce mixture and scoop it onto each flattened biscuit.

Take another biscuit and put it on top of the mixture. Take your finger or a fork and kind of pinch the 2 biscuits together so they seal.
Use a little leftover sauce and put it on top of the biscuit. Top off with as much cheese as you want.

Put in the oven and wait for the time to pass! Once they look done take them out and enjoy! I used some of the left over sauce to spoon it over my peice.(I turned on my broiler for a few to get the tops golden.)
Sorry about the pictures. I had dirty hands during most of this and had the hubby take pictures.

As you can see I have hand me down cookware! It is not dirty I SWEAR!!! Just very used! lol

Well I had planned on talking about my knitting and crocheting in this post but I think this was enough for one post. Tomorrow I will add in my knitting/crocheting from today!

Have a great day and let me know if you try these!!

Mrs.Lawrence

2 comments:

  1. Those look really yummy!! I will have to try them out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are! Its a lot of biscuits but its worth it! lol I over did it.I should of only made one pan of them. But atleast we had some leftovers for Tim! lol

    ReplyDelete