Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A busy day!

Today I got to crafting more! I searched thru my fabric and got to cracking on my stockings. I got 4 made today. The hanging tag is made with the inside fabric of each stocking.


Tomorrow they will be listed in one of my shops! I really enjoy making these.

I also spent some time today knitting on that Pet Blanket. It could also be a baby blanket for the car seat,stroller,or just for belly time! The yarn is HOMESPUN in 322 Baroque and the other lable has gone missing..I will find it tomorrow. ;) I didn't get a picture of it because we was packing today but I will make sure to get it tomorrow.

In other news I got my 1 Across Beanie finnished! I am VERY happy about this. It is getting cool here and I need something to keep my head warm. The low tonight in North Ga will be 47 according to Weather.com . I love this weather. Today I drove with the windows down and it was wonderful. I also kept the a/c off in the house. I opened the front and back doors and the breeze was very crisp and light. Like a trip to the top of a moutain! *deep breath in and out*

Other than the knitting and sewing today I watching tv on Hulu.com again. ;) It is the only way to watch "good" tv. Since I went to be last night after 5am I didn't get up till 1pm. UGH But this is the life of a wife who's hubby works 3rd shift and has no children to look after.

I will stop here and go back to watching Spirited Away while knitting on my Pet Blanket. Have a great one everyone.

Mrs.Lawrence

3 comments:

  1. I really love that pequin one. So cute!! You have really gotten a ton of stuff done lately. WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one? There is two different ones. One is lined with snowflakes the other with pink. The loops show what is inside the stocking. ;)

    LOL

    Thanks! I am trying my best. Today I think I will rest my machine. I want to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black and pink one!

    ReplyDelete