Friday, October 16, 2009

Back to blogging!

Sorry about not posting for a few. But I ended up going to the ER 2 nights ago. I busted the cyst on my wrist and my hand swelled up real big and felt like cottage cheese. The hubby got worried and MADE me go. Long story short 7 hours later and a STRONG pill later I find out I need to wear a tight glove and not use my hand for at least 2/3 days. humm Folks I am right handed and am a knitter/crocheter....the cyst is on my right hand...I can not go THAT long without crafting! So last night I did about 13 rows of 20 crochet sts. Then called it a night.

I could of posted but that pill they gave me messed me up!! I felt like what druggies look like! I only felt better this morning. I am not used to RX pain meds! YIKES
My hand feels a little better but I am still taking it slow. :)


So on to blogging!

I just put my SD card into my computer and guess what? My pictures are not there that I took the other day. I have NO IDEA where those pictures are. Maybe the card ate them? Who knows. But I will take the pictures again tomorrow and post a special picture heavy post! lol You have been warned!

Today I scored some $1 Caron Eco yarn from our old Walmart. I am going to have this stuff running out of my ears if they don't stop super sailing it. lol But the yarn is good for making many things and its softer than Red Heart. So that is a plus. ;)

Since I don't have pictures of what I have made I will do a "whats on my needles" section today.

Knitting:
-A Shrug that I started about 3 months ago. Simple knitting in the round for the arm then changing to garter st for the back section then right back to knitting in the round for the other arm. It is using Caron yarn in a purple shade.

-I still have that pet blanket on the needles that I blogged about a few weeks ago. lol I so need to finish it. It would be good for a long car ride. To bad I am not going anywhere till Christmas. lol

-I have had a Monkey sock on the needles for MONTHS now. Just not in the mood to finish it.
-I also have a Jaywalker on the needles. Also been on the needles for MONTHS. I lost my sock knitting groove. :(

Crochet:
-A Panda
-A Santa
-and soon to be a Bee

I am sure there is a few more things hiding in box's but I wont go there....like the sweater made from Caron. lol...Oh yeah..I said I wouldn't go there didn't I?! opps

I guess I will end this here tonight and go put in Harry Potter 2. It is October and I love Watching all my magic like movies this month...not that I don't watch them other times of the year....but right now it just seems right to watch them A LOT! ;)
So have a great one and remember to keep those needles flying!
Mrs.Lawrence

1 comment:

  1. You always gets so much done! /jealous Looking forward to the pics and I have got to get to Wal-mart and check out the clearance yarn!!

    ReplyDelete