Friday, October 2, 2009

Product Reviewer

Today was a lazy day. I did no sewing. I did do some on my Slouchy Hat. Not enough to show here...but it will be more than a loop on my needles soon!

Today was payday...so another words I am broke. lol We went to eat(more on this in a few),we got my meds then we went to Walmart to get grub and some fabric for my new idea. (more about this tomorrow or the next day)

Ok about the going out to eat thing....Last last night/early this morning...I decided that I want to join Weight Watchers once we move. For those who do not know me I am over weight....really over weight. I am to the point now where I can't do most things. I can't wash dishes because 5 mins into it my back starts killing me. I can't really clean house because I get tired fast. I am only 29 and I can't keep up with my 42 year old husband! That is not a good thing to say.
All my life I have been heafty. But ofcourse it has gotten worse. I don't think I eat TO bad...its just I don't eat the right amount. lol

So today I talked this over with the hubby and he is happy for me and would like to use my Weight Watchers info to help himself. He isn't that over weight. Maybe 30-40lbs? I don't know how much he weights so thats a guess. So before we left the house we thougth of a place where he can get a salad,hes in a salad mood now days, and somewhere where I,mrs picky,can get something healthy also. The only thing I could come up with was Zaxbys.

Hubby had a grilled chicken salad and I had the grilled chicken sandwhich and a glass of water. Mind you that I HATE slimmy grilled chicken!But I gave it a chance. It was..ok. Of course mine came with frys so I HAD to eat them. lol While we was sitting there eatting we talked more about our plans on weight loss. I know it will take me a while to get down to where I would REALLY like to be. But hey...I am doing the right thing and starting one step at a time! These meetings will help alot and I found a wonderful group on Ravelry! I have already been talking to them! (Y'all rock!)

While at the grub store I asked hubby if he would like some Yogurt. He got 3. I HATE that btter taste. ewww But something cought my eye....Yoplait Whipd Choc. Mousse Style. Oh that sounded good. So I figured"whats 50 cents?" So I got it. I cracked that thing open about an hour ago and knew I was going to hate it....spoon to mouth...wait...whats this?...I...Like...It?! OH MY! I love it. I cought myself taking little small bites to make it last longer! lol This is wonderful! I am sure WW will say this stuff is ok. I am now planing on trying the Lime and lemon ones!

I surprise myself. Today I tried 2 foods that I always hated and discovered that I love them! (well the grilled chicken needed SOMETHING on it...say maybe bbq sauce or garlic..but it was good.)

Oh sorry...I got on the WW trip. I have been doing that all day! lol

So once I got back home I sat back down and watched more Hulu.com tv and did some knitting on my Slouchy Hat. Then here I am plurking! All in all today was a slow kind of day.

I think tomorrow might be more exciting. I might be going to a friends house to help her learn how to spin on a drop spindle....note to friend get ready to learn why its called what it is called. LMAO I will try and get pictures of the wheel atleast. :)

This is a special section of my blog post tonight. I would like to review some items that relate to knitting/crocheting/spinning here on my blog. I am looking for those of us who sale our handmade goods online. If you would like to get the word out there about your products I am willing to receive a sample of said item(patterns,yarn,roving,books,stitch markers,new tools,etc),use it,then post my feelings about it here on the blog.
I don't have money to buy said items but maybe thru me posting about your items and linking to it here on my blog you will get more looks/sales of your items! It could be a wonderful thing!

A little about me...I have been knitting for 5 years. I haven't done sweaters/vests/skirts or the like yet.I am good at cables,socks and many other things. I do have a Kiwi spinning wheel for testing out roving. My ravelry name is AbsoluteTreasure if you would like to see some things that I have knit.(i don't have any cabled items in there but could show you pictures if needed.)
If there is anything else you would like to know about me or my knitting/crocheting/spinning please feel free to ask.

If this is something you would be willing to let me do for you please contact me at Lawrence82909@yahoo.com . Thank you

Well thanks for haging in there with me dear readers. I know boring day to day life isn't that wonderful but its SOMETHING atleast! lol Tune in tomorrow for more fun!
Mrs.Lawrence

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for tring out new things! You are going to do great at this new lifestyle.
    Oh and you gave me back my appiaite after not eating in 3 days. I am DYING for Zaxby's now. My family LOVES Zaxby's now to talk the hubby into going. ( I get a lot of different things there but my fav is there Zensation zalad the hubby should try it I think he will like it)

    ReplyDelete