Monday, October 5, 2009

Rainy days are here again

Well Today is a cloudy day. I feel some rain moving in.

I decided today i would go spand some time with my grandparents and my cousin. (My grandparents have been raising her since right before her K year of schoo. She is now 13. lol) My grandpaw has Parkinson's,my cousin had foot surgery for the 2nd time this year(out of school till its better) and my nana is getting old. So I try my best to go spend time with them! I left home close to 3pm to go see them. They only live about 5 minutes away from me. I ended up leaving just after 6pm. When I walked out the door it was raining. ugh


Once I got home I decided that tonight was going to be the night that I finished that Slouchy hat that I have been knitting for what seems like forever! So after super I went to the bedroom and put in a movie,George of the Dragon,and set to knitting all that Garter!


I was starting to get very worried about this skein of yarn! The ball was getting very small. I was no hopeful that this hat was going to get done with only one skein of this yarn. I had already decided that tomorrow I would have to go to the LYS and get another skein. :(


BUT as luck would have it I had enough yarn after all! Not much,but enough to finnish this.

Now that it is done I am not very excited about it. To me it doesn't drape enough. What do you think? (oh tomorrow I will make hubby take a pic of me in it in natural light with my Digital Cam)

I am not sure I am wearing it back far enough. Maybe you can tell me where it should go. ;)

Well I have watched this movie 5 times in a row now. I think I will change it to Harry Potter 1 and cast on for the next hat! Have a great one!

Mrs.Lawrence

2 comments:

  1. Whew! I always start getting a wee bit panicky when my yarn ball looks like I own't have enough. Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do to! I was thinking I would need a run to the LYS! YIKES
    Ty!

    ReplyDelete