Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Malabrigo & other items

NOTICE*****THIS IS OVER WITH! TY

This is a special post! My very favorite Podcaster Miss Violet is in a pickle and needs some help. Since I have no funds and I want to help her out and this is how I will do it!

The yarn is Malabrigo. But you don't know what color way!! It is a surprise! I will take all my Malabrigo and put it in a bag them let the hubby reach in without looking and pull out a skein!

But wait! Your not only getting the Malabrigo...also included is a handmade set of 18 Rainbow Stitch Markers which are perfect for if you want to knit a Clap, a pair of Ice Cream Sunday Earrings,a custom made chainmail bracelet(winner picks the colors) and 2 skeins of Bunny Hop by Crystal Palace Yarns.It contains Rabbit Angora and has 113 yards per skein!

*INFO REMOVED*


Have a wonderful day!
Mrs.Lawrence

3 comments:

  1. I will have to get in on this!! *runs off to see how much money she has in paypal*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete