Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Home again Home again..

I just got home! I had to be at the Chatt. airport at 9:30 to pick my mom up tonight. There plane didn't land till 9:50. But that was fine. I was enjoying being in the airport. It was my first time EVER.

I got a few pictures but there on my phone and I have no idea how to get them off of there. :( Darn me got half way to the airport and remembered my cam laying on my bed. grrrrr

While I was there I saw a family waiting for there solider to come home. When they saw him they all started crying and screaming at him. You could feel the excitement in the air. They done nothing but hug for a long time! I have never been away from someone in my family for more than 13 days. I could not dream of being away from them for months or years! OH MY!!

After collecting moms bags we headed home. But ofcourse on the way home the two of them was hungry! So we stoped at IHOP and had dinner. Once that was over the hubby needed to be at work in a few mins so I just dropped him off and went on home.

Earlier today I was working on my 1 Across Beanie and 3 rows into the chart I noticed I had the MC and the CC mixed up. *rolls eyes* So I undid them and then worked one row of the chart. But I just wasn't feeling it.
I went to ravelry and found a cable pattern and proceded to turn it into a scarflette. I am almost done with it. (no picture since I got in a rush to go get my mom.Will post it tomorrow)

Other than those things I just sat around playing RC. Let me tell you what! I need to stop playing that game! I am 100% hooked. This is not good. I am spending all my time around it.It likes my crack. I get up and first thing I think about is logging in to wake my players up so They can earn me some money so I can up grade my plates.
I either need a knitting group to get my mind off it or I need an "Intervention"! Either is ok with me.

Well that was my day in ny neck of the woods. I hope yours was good safe day!
Mrs.Lawrence




PS.
10% off with code "MovingSale" my Artfire shop!

1 comment:

  1. I couldnt stand to be away form my husband for that long. My heart would seriously breat in pieces. I am glad to hear that your mom is home safe adn sound!

    ReplyDelete