Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A normal day...

Just let me say "Sorry" upfront for this nonexciting entry. This one of those days where not alot goes on.But I promised myself that I would try my best and post every day! So here is my day.


In the mail I got the new KnitPicks Mag! Oh my! I love the stockings and some of the books featured in it. But humm that "Pickle" doesn't look like a Pickle. Change its color to white with some red on it and you girls will know what it looks like. EWWWW But oddly enough I like the idea about hidding it on the tree and having someone find it. So I am going to knit it. Oh did I mention that it is a FREE pattern in a FREE mag? Double score! lol

Once I was done drooling over the nice colored yarns I practiced playing my Flute for awhile. I could play it in school but that was 14 years ago so I am having to relearn. Right now I have 5 notes down. B,A,G,C and D. I can play Mary had a Little Lamb. *giggle* I want to get loads better so I can play for my mother-in-law this christmas. (She is the one that bought it from Ebay for me!) Just incase you want to know it is an Armstrong 104. (don't quote me..I will look tomorrow and check the brand and model..if I am wrong I will mention it in the next entry.)

After that I decided to work on my 1 Across hat from Knitty.com .UGH I so hate K1P1 ribbing. I only had 20 rows of it but it was taking forever! But after a lot of pauses to look at Shawl patterns on Ravelry.com I managed to get thru it and get 2 of the chart rows done! I hope to get it done in the next few days!

Off and on today I was playing Restaurant City...ok ok...ALL day I was playing it.It runs all the time in the background on my puter! I am hooked and don't get much done now days. :( I might need a RC break so I can get back to life!!

Today is my moms last night in CA. Tomorrow just before lunch,CA time,she get on a plane and lands in Tenn around 9:30pm our time. Me and the hubby are going to pick her up. I have never been to an Airport before. I think I will carry my cam with me! Look for that tomorrow. Wait...It will be pitch black when I get there...hum...I will see what I can get. ;)

Tomorrow I plan on trying to make a few Coffee Cup Sleeves. I want to start offering them for sale in my shop on Etsy.(nothing listed yet..having to make some items before putting anything up.) I will have to get me a coffee cup first.. I don't drink it so I don't know what size they need to be. Maybe my mom has one at her house. (her hubby is a truck driver so he drinks LOTS of coffee.)

The only other thing that went on today is me sitting here in bed looking at stuff on the internet and watching Harry Potter 1. lol Like I said...this is a normal day peek into my life. I have no kids,I don't have exciting things to do all the time and I don't have wild parties. lol But even every day stuff can be entertaining if you let it be!



Well I think I will go to bed early for once. Remember to turn everyday into an adventure and you will never get tired of your life!

Mrs.Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment