Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome

Hello there! Nice of you to come by and vist my brand new blog! I have wanted to have one for sometime now. So here I am. It took about 20 mins to pick out a name but I think I got a good one!

I hope to make great friends and share some good crafts and ideas with you all thru this blog. My goal is to post atleast everyother day!

About me.
My name is Jennifer. I am 29 years old and just married the man of my dreams last month. I am a knitter,crocheter,spinner,weaver,latch hooker,painter and many other crafty things. I love everything there is about crafting! I can never pick which one I like more. I guess I am a "Jack of all trades"!

My husband works night shift so most nights I am up late. So if you dont see an update here before you go to bed there is a good chance I will be posting while you sleep!! So check back in the morning.

If you are on Plurk then please feel free to look me up. I post alot! I also have two shops. Artfire.com and a brand new one on Etsy.com.I will be posting items in the Etsy one starting next week! I will be posting here some about new items in my shop. but for the most part I will just mention that an item will be posted in one of my shops. I do not want this to turn into a blog where I only blog about my shop. If I get that way please comment and tell me to stop!! ;)

Well I guess thats all for right now. I think I will do a little more knitting on this "idea" item before I turn in for the night.

Once again thanks for stopping by and please bookmark me!
Mrs.Lawrence

ps...I am not the greatest speller..so please forgive me if you see them. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! Looking forward to seeing more!

    --betzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Congrats on the new blog. I also got married this summer, and though while I was reading your post I said "Hey I"m 29 too!" but I tend to forget I turned 30 in May.
    Good luck with your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Betzi!
    Hi there Sara!
    Thanks Jadielady! Congrads on getting married! lol I will be 30 next year. ;)

    Thanks to you all for reading and posting!

    ReplyDelete